Caitlin Trowbridge is Of Counsel on Berger Singerman’s Dispute Resolution Team in Fort Lauderdale. She represents individuals and corporate entities in a variety of state and federal litigation matters, including complex commercial disputes, securities law violations, breach of contract and warranty claims, and officer and director liability. Caitlin has managed all aspects of litigation, including drafting pleadings, discovery, and various motions, researching and preparing memoranda, conducting depositions, arguing motions before the court, interviewing clients and witnesses, and negotiating and preparing settlement agreements.
Additionally, Caitlin handles intellectual property disputes involving patents, copyrights, trademarks, and trade secrets.
- The Best Lawyers in America®, "Ones to Watch" (2021-2022)
- Florida Super Lawyers Rising Star, Business Litigation, 2015-2021
- Board of Directors for the Dade County Bar Association, 2013-2016
- Co-Chair of the Dade County Bar Association Bulletin Committee, 2014-2017
- Fowler White Burnett
- Rumberger Kirk & Caldwell