Christina M. Perry
Christina Perry is a member of the Dispute Resolution Team based in Berger Singerman's Miami office. She concentrates her practice on a broad range of commercial litigation matters, including contract disputes, real estate litigation, and bankrupcty-related litigation. Previously, Christina served as a law clerk with the United States Attorney's Office for the Southern District of Florida and interned in the office of United States Senator Bill Nelson.
Complex Commercial Litigation
Real Estate Litigation
J.D., cum laude, University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2017
- Book Award, Electronic Discovery II: Data Analysis
- Florida Journal of International Law
- Student Conduct and Conflict Resolution Committee
- GrayRobinson Scholar, Levin College of Law Scholar, James W. Locke Scholar
A.B. in Public Policy and Political Science, Duke University, 2014
- Vice President of Case Law, Duke Moot Court
- Research Assistant, Political Science Department and Columbia Law School
© 2021 Berger Singerman LLP. All Rights Reserved.