Nicole Levy Kushner
Nicole Levy Kushner is a member of the Dispute Resolution Team. She is a 2013 graduate of the University of Florida, Levin College of Law, and a graduate of the University of Florida, Hough Graduate School of Business (M.B.A., 2013) and the University of Florida (B.S., 2009). Nicole concentrates her practice on a broad range of commercial litigation matters including corporate governance disputes, business and contract disputes, real estate litigation, and employment litigation.
- Representation of clients in complex real estate and business litigation, including defense of joint venture/partnership claims.
- Represented Fortune 500 company in a dispute over control of a Florida LLC created to re-develop a 32-acre mixed use parcel in South Florida for a multi-million dollar project.
- Represented South Florida manufacturer in an action against former shareholders and officers seeking an injunction for misappropriation of trade secrets under Florida law.
- Represented private lender in foreclosing a commercial mortgage, seeking to recover millions of dollars in damages for breach of a promissory note, and enforcing personal guaranties.
- Represented owner and operator of South Florida hotel properties in defense of actions brought pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Represented owner and operator of Miami Beach hotel property in defense of nuisance claims brought by neighboring condominium association.
- American Bar Association, Litigation Section, Business Torts & Unfair Competition Committee
- Co-chair, Young Advocate Subcommittee (2020-2021)
- Board Member, The Federal Bar Association - Broward County Chapter
- The Florida Bar Civil Procedure Rules Committee 2019 - present
- Anti-Defamation League Civil Rights Committee, 2017- present
- Greater Miami Jewish Federation Sunset Over Miami Host Committee, 2015-present
- Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce
- Leadership Miami ®, Class of 2017
- Duane Morris LLP