Berger Singerman Recognized by Chambers USA for Sixteenth Consecutive Year
April 25, 2019
Berger Singerman, Florida's business law firm, has been ranked among the top Florida law firms in the 2019 edition of Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business for the 16th consecutive year. The ranking includes 17 of the firm’s attorneys and seven of its practice groups: Bankruptcy/Restructuring, Corporate/M&A & Private Equity, Environment, Healthcare, Insurance, Litigation: General Commercial, and Real Estate.
The annual prestigious Chambers USA guide of the best law firms and lawyers is published by London-based Chambers & Partners. Chambers conducts rigorous research in connection with its evaluation and rating of lawyers and firms, including interviews with clients and other attorneys. Chambers evaluates the technical legal ability of the lawyers and firms it rates, as well as their reputations for professional conduct, client service, and results obtained.
The following Berger Singerman attorneys are included in Chambers’ 2019 USA guide:
- Daniel H. Aronson - Corporate/M&A & Private Equity
- James L. Berger - Real Estate
- Mitchell W. Berger - Litigation: General Commercial
- Howard J. Berlin - Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- David Black - Corporate/M&A & Private Equity
- Gina Clausen Lozier - Insurance
- James D. Gassenheimer - Litigation: General Commercial
- Jordi Guso - Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Michael J. Higer - Insurance
- Ilyse M. Homer - Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Barry D. Lapides - Real Estate
- Michael P. Levinson - Healthcare
- Dawn M. Meyers - Environment
- Brian G. Rich - Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Marc Stephen Shuster - Real Estate
- Paul Steven Singerman - Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Daniel H. Thompson - Environment
“We are gratified by our recognition by Chambers & Partners in its 2019 USA guide. The recognition of 17 of our team members and seven of our practice groups is a testament to the caliber of our team and our unwavering commitment to provide our clients the highest level of service and the results we obtain for them.” said Paul Steven Singerman, co-chair of Berger Singerman. "It is an honor for our attorneys and firm to be ranked for the sixteenth consecutive year and included among such a prestigious group of legal professionals by the widely respected Chambers USA guide.”
These rankings are the most recent honors the firm has received over the course of the last year, including being named a “Midsize Litigation Department of the Year” (Real Estate/Other category) by the Daily Business Review and a “Best Law Firm” both in Florida and nationally by the U.S. News & World Report. Additionally, Berger Singerman has been recognized for its strong corporate culture, recently being named a finalist for “Best Place to Work” by the South Florida Business Journal.